Careers with CMV Truck Centre
The culture and values at CMV Truck Centre, and our parent company, the CMV Group, are what sets us apart from other companies.
At the heart of the CMV Group is what we call the ‘Three Peaks’ policy. This is a culture of placing equal importance on employees, customers, and our community. In doing so, we strive for continual improvement and quality through curiosity, hard work, optimism, integrity, and always showing respect for the individual.
We strive to bring out the best in every one of the people who work for CMV Truck Centre. This reinforces a workforce with genuine and enduring passion for what they do. We encourage and support staff to develop new skills and to discover their area of greatest interest or ability.
CMV Truck Centre is a full service state-of-the-art truck dealership based at Cavan, only 15 minutes from the Adelaide CBD. We support the Australian Kenworth and European DAF product range in full, and employ the latest technologies through continuous product training. Our regional parts outlets are based in the Riverland and Burton, ensuring our customers receive outstanding service and support, no matter their location.
We employ the latest technologies and our qualified technicians and apprentices receive continuous training from our Training Manager to ensure their skills remain current.
To find out more about joining a company that will assist you to develop and further your career in the transport industry, please contact us by completing the online Enquiry Form below.
HEAVY VEHICLE DIESEL TECHNICIANS
Are you a skilled Heavy Vehicle Technician looking to make a change? Or a Light Vehicle Technician wanting to up-skill? We would like to talk to you!
Enjoy working on light, medium and heavy-duty trucks in a modern, well-equipped workshop.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Repairs to engines, gearboxes, brakes, driveline, suspension etc. on a wide range of Kenworth, DAF and various other makes of trucks
- Diagnostic analysis using the latest diagnostic software and computer equipment
- Completion of service sheets and other job related documents
- Occasionally this role will require direct contact with customers
- The ability to work a rotating Saturday roster
- Ensure WHS standards are upheld and work environment kept organised and tidy
To apply, please submit your CV using the Enquiry Form.
HEAVY VEHICLE DIESEL APPRENTICESHIPS
Each year we seek applicants for our next generation of apprentices to join our team of highly skilled and trained technicians and electricians.
- Be trained as a Heavy Vehicle Diesel Technician within our own training workshop facilities.
- Be part of the PACCAR Dealer Network which includes Kenworth and DAF Heavy Vehicles.
- Repair and overhaul a wide variety of componentry including Cummins Engines, DAF Engines, Eaton 18 Speed Transmissions, Meritor and Dana Differentials and the latest on board electronics.