The culture and values at CMV Truck Centre, and our parent company, the CMV Group, are what sets us apart from other companies. At the heart of the CMV Group is what we call the ‘Three Peaks’ policy. This is a culture of placing equal importance on employees, customers, and our community. In doing so, we strive for continual improvement and quality through curiosity, hard work, optimism, integrity, and always showing respect for the individual.
We strive to bring out the best in every one of the people who work for CMV Truck Sales. This reinforces a workforce with genuine and enduring passion for what they do. We encourage and support staff to develop new skills and to discover their area of greatest interest or ability.
CMV Truck Centre is a full service state-of-the-art truck dealership based at Cavan, only 15 minutes from the Adelaide CBD. We support the Australian Kenworth and European DAF product range in full, and employ the latest technologies through continuous product training. Our regional parts outlets are based in the Riverland and Burton, ensuring our customers receive outstanding service and support, no matter their location.
HEAVY VEHICLE SERVICE ADVISOR
Do you thrive on the hustle & bustle of a fast paced work environment & satisfaction in keeping customers happy? We would like to talk to you!
You may not currently be in, or familiar with the transport industry; don't let this stop you from applying, we will train you. As the Front of House, Customer Service Officer, you will act as the prime contact between the company and our customers for repairs and maintenance on heavy vehicles.
A key component of this role is to ensure high customer satisfaction through accurate interpretation, follow up and speedy resolution to customer needs. Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greet and assist visiting & phone customers with a friendly welcoming manner
- Determine customers' needs and effectively communicate these through appropriate channels
- Obtain customer order numbers and call back customers during and after the repair process
- Liaise with service personal regarding work flow and technical issues
- Assist with manufactures warranty claims, daily invoicing, quotes and orders
To apply, please submit your CV using the Enquiry Form.
HEAVY VEHICLE DIESEL APPRENTICESHIPS
We are always seeking applicants for our next generation of apprentices to join our team of highly skilled and trained technicians and electricians.
- Be trained as a Heavy Vehicle Diesel Technician within our own training workshop facilities.
- Be part of the PACCAR Dealer Network which includes Kenworth and DAF Heavy Vehicles.
- Repair and overhaul a wide variety of componentry including Cummins Engines, DAF Engines, Eaton 18 Speed Transmissions, Meritor and Dana Differentials and the latest on board electronics.
We employ the latest technologies and our qualified technicians and apprentices receive continuous training from our Training Manager to ensure their skills remain current.
To find out more about joining a company that will assist you to develop and further your career in the transport industry, please contact us by completing the online Enquiry Form or contact Troy Seyfang on 0412 574 106 / 08 8139 4156.